AdvertisementVaamanaa SethiDec 14, 2021, 12:46 ISTTCSBCCLTata Consultancy Services (TCS), a Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company, is hiring arts, commerce and science students who will graduate in the year 2022 for these business units — cognitive business operations (CBO), banking and financial services and insurance (BFSI), and life sciences under their programme ‘TCS BPS Freshers Hiring — YOP 2022’.The online registration has already started and the last date to apply for the programme is January 7, 2022. TCS will conduct a 65-minutes test, which will be the first round of the selection procedure. The test will be conducted on January 26, 2022.AdvertisementCandidates who manage to clear the first round will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be announced by the company later on. Eligibility criteria for the BPS Freshers Hiring programme
i am reposting from my priv to here because this line how to win a woman's heart https://t.co/I0H9Dwa9UL— rustyfeed @ EliUmiWinterZine Fri Jul 02 07:07:11 +0000 2021
- Full time graduates from Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Accounting and Finance (BAF), Bachelor of Banking and Insurance (BBI), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Business Management (BBM), Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelor of Science (BSc) — Information Technology (IT)/Computer Science(CS), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm), who will graduate in the year 2022 can apply.
- Candidates should not have any active backlog at the time of appearing for the test.
- Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years.
- Candidates should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- Candidates should be comfortable working in a dynamic work environment or rotating night shifts depending on project requirements.
Candidates who wish to be a part of the programme will have to clear the first round of test, which will be conducted on January 26, 2022. The test will be of 65 minutes and will contain questions from these sections — numerical ability ( 26 questions), verbal ability (24 questions), reasoning ability (30 questions). Candidates can refer to this mock test provided by the company.How to apply for the programme
- Open and login the TCS Next Step portal on any smart device.
- Click on ‘Register Now’ and then select ‘BPS’ to apply.
- An application form will appear on your screen, fill out all your details carefully.
- Then, click on ‘Submit’ to complete your application. Candidates who still have doubts regarding how to fill the application form, can refer here.
NextNext StoryBill Gates' tip for working from home: have a second screen that helps you stay in touch with colleagues