This site respects and protects the personal information and privacy of all users of this site. This document describes the types of personal information that we receive and collect when you use the services of this site, and some of the measures we have taken to protect the information. We hope this will help you make informed decisions about sharing personal information with us.
This statement applies to the products and services of this site and its websites (collectively referred to as "services on this site").
1. This site collects personal information when you register for a certain site service or in other situations where you voluntarily provide information. We may integrate the personal information collected from you with information obtained from other services on this site or from third parties to provide you with better user services, including providing you with customized content.
3. When you visit our website/APP or use some of our products, the server of this site will automatically record information, including URL, IP address, browser type, language used, access date and time, and geographic location .
[How we collect and use your information]
We will follow the principles of being fair, legal and necessary to collect and use personal information that you proactively provide in the course of using our services or generated by using our products or services. The details are as follows:
Account information related
(1) Account registration and login
When you register and log in, if you use the one-click login function of your local number, we will collect your mobile phone number and mobile phone operator information in order to provide you with fast login services.
If you register and log in using a mobile phone SMS verification code, we will collect your mobile phone number and carrier information.
If you use a third-party account to log in, after you have explicitly authorized the account to bind, the third-party platform will synchronize your avatar and nickname on the platform with us so that you can log in and use this site directly.
(2) Perfect account information
After you complete the registration, you need to fill in your unit information and department information to recommend relevant content or services for you.
(3) Identity authentication
When you use the identity authentication function to apply for becoming an authenticated user, we may collect your identity information, including physician qualification certificate, practicing physician certificate or ID number, to verify your personal identity.
Function and service related
(1) Safe operation
In order to ensure the safe operation of applications and services, we will collect your device model, device name, unique device identifier, native application list, browser type and settings, language settings, operating system and application version, login IP address, Access to the network, network quality data, mobile network information (including operator name), product version number.
(2) Positioning function
When you turn on the device positioning function, we may collect your GPS location information for the relevant services (identity authentication) provided by this site. If you refuse to authorize the provision, it will not affect your normal use of this site.
(3) Information browsing, publishing, commenting, liking, collecting, sharing, and searching functions.
We will collect your browsing records, click operation records, to provide information display necessary for core information publishing services, and to provide you with more interesting services, and to help us improve our products and services. This information will be stored in encrypted form on our servers. You can delete the content and information you posted.
(4) Permission to read photos or take pictures
When you use Scan to log in to this site on the web side, we will ask you for camera permission;
When you use the circle-post post-photograph, we will ask you for camera permission;
When you use the help center-feedback-take photos/upload photos, we will ask you for photos or camera permissions. If you refuse to provide authorization, you will not be able to use the corresponding functions, but it will not affect your normal use of other functions of this site.
(5) Payment and purchase behavior
You can purchase virtual goods or membership services on this site. During the payment process, we may collect your third-party payment account (such as Alipay account, WeChat account).
(6) Commodity exchange function in the wheat grain mall
You can redeem physical goods in the Maili Mall on this site. In order to help you complete the transaction normally, we will collect your personal information, including your name, address, and contact number.
1. We may use your personal information to provide the services you request, including displaying customized content and advertising services.
2. We may also use personal information for auditing, research, analysis and talent mapping in order to operate and improve the technology and services of this site.
3. We may share information collected by users in groups with third parties outside this site, and this information will no longer reflect or point to a specific identifiable user after grouping.
5. We may also share information with other third parties in limited circumstances, including in order to comply with legal procedures, prevent fraud or critical damage, and ensure the security of our network and services.
6. Commodity or purchase function. You can purchase products/member services or redeem points for products on this site. We need to collect some information related to the order, including order number, payment method, payment account number, payment status, and other order information. We collect this information to help you complete the transaction smoothly and to ensure the security of the transaction and follow-up customer service.
7. We may de-identify the information we collect when you use the services of this site, and then combine it to conduct comprehensive data statistics and analysis to form a user portrait to provide you with more personalized and convenient services. We promise that in the process of using user portraits, we will not infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of citizens, legal persons and other organizations, and will not endanger national security and interests.
3. How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
1. We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual other than this site and its affiliates, except in the following circumstances:
(1) Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
(2) Provide in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
(3) To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, it is necessary to provide this site, its affiliates or partners, you or other users of this site, or the public's interests, property or safety from damages;
(4) Only by sharing your personal information can we realize the core functions of our services or provide the services you need;
(5) Dealing with disputes or disputes between you and others in response to your needs;
(6) Provided in accordance with the relevant agreement signed with you (including the electronic agreement signed online and the corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents;
(7) Use based on academic research;
(8) It is used based on the public interest in compliance with laws and regulations.
3. We may share your account information, order information, device information, and location information with third parties such as partners to ensure the smooth completion of the services provided to you. However, we will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific, and clear purposes, and will only share personal information necessary to provide services. Our partners have no right to use the shared personal information for any other purpose. Our partners include the following types:
(1) Suppliers of goods or technical services. We may share your personal information with third parties who support our functions. These supports include supplying or providing infrastructure technical services, logistics and distribution services, payment services, data processing, etc. for us. The purpose of our sharing of this information is to achieve the core functions of our products and/or services. For example, we must share your order information with the logistics service provider to arrange delivery; when the goods or services you place an order are sent directly by the supplier When delivering goods or providing services, we need to share the order information and receipt information in your order with the supplier to instruct them to deliver the goods or provide services.
(2) Third-party merchants. We must share your order information and necessary information related to the transaction with third-party merchants to fulfill your needs for purchasing goods or services from them, and urge them to complete subsequent after-sales service.
(3) Partners who entrust us to promote. Sometimes we will represent other companies to provide promotional services to user groups who use our products and/or services. We may use your personal information and the indirect user portrait formed by the collection of your non-personal information to share with partners who entrust us to promote ("the entrusting party"), but we will only provide these entrusting parties with the coverage and effectiveness of the promotion Sexual information without providing your personally identifiable information, or we aggregate this information so that it does not identify you personally. For example, we can tell the entrusting party how many people have viewed their promotional information or purchased the entrusting party’s goods after seeing this information, or provide them with unidentifiable statistical information to help them understand their audience or customers.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
1. Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
2. Provide information as required by applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
3. Provided in accordance with the relevant agreement signed with you (including the electronic agreement signed online and the corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents;
(3) Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances and under the premise of adopting industry-standard safety protection measures:
1. According to your needs, disclose your designated personal information in a disclosure method that you explicitly agree to;
2. In cases where your personal information must be provided in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, mandatory administrative law enforcement or judicial requirements, we may publicly disclose your personal information based on the required personal information types and disclosure methods. Under the premise of complying with laws and regulations, when we receive the above-mentioned request for information disclosure, we will require the corresponding legal documents, such as subpoenas or investigation letters, to be issued. We firmly believe that the information we are required to provide should be as transparent as possible to the extent permitted by law. We have carefully reviewed all requests to ensure that they have a legal basis and are limited to data obtained by law enforcement agencies for specific investigation purposes and have legal rights. As permitted by laws and regulations, the documents we disclose are protected by encryption keys.
4. How do we protect and save your personal information
(1) Our technologies and measures to protect your personal information
We attach great importance to the security of personal information and take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information:
1. Data security technical measures
We will adopt security protection measures that comply with industry standards, including establishing reasonable system specifications and security technologies to prevent unauthorized access to, use, and modification of your personal information, and to avoid data damage or loss.
This site adopts the following security technical measures to protect your personal information:
(1) The network services of this site adopt encryption technologies such as the transport layer security protocol, and provide browsing services through https and other methods to ensure the safety of user data during transmission.
(2) This site uses encryption technology to encrypt and save user personal information, and isolate it through data isolation technology.
(3) This site adopts strict data access control and multi-identity authentication technology to protect personal information and prevent data from being used in violation of regulations.
2. Other security measures taken by this site to protect personal information
(1) This site manages and regulates the storage and use of personal information by establishing a data classification and grading system, data security management specifications, and data security development specifications.
(2) This site conducts comprehensive security control of data through information contact confidentiality agreements, monitoring and auditing mechanisms.
(3) This site establishes an information security team and a data security emergency response organization to promote and protect personal information security.
(4) Safety certification and service. Our technical service for storing your personal information has obtained ISO27001 certification.
(5) Strengthen safety awareness. We will also organize security and privacy protection training courses to strengthen employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
3. We only allow employees and partners of this site and affiliated companies of this site who need to know this information to access personal information, and we have set up strict access control and monitoring mechanisms for this purpose. We also require all personnel who may have access to your personal information to perform corresponding confidentiality obligations. If you fail to fulfill these obligations, you may be investigated for legal responsibility or be suspended from the cooperation relationship with this site.
4. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected.
5. The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and the communication methods with other users such as e-mail, instant messaging, social software, etc. cannot be determined whether it is completely encrypted. We recommend that you use complex passwords when using such tools, and pay attention to protecting your personal information security. When trading online products and/or services with third parties through this site or this site, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please properly protect your personal information and only provide it to others when necessary.
6. Security incident handling
In order to deal with the possible risks of personal information leakage, damage, and loss, this site has formulated a number of systems to clarify the classification and classification standards of security incidents and security vulnerabilities and the corresponding processing procedures. This site has also established a special emergency response team for security incidents, in accordance with the requirements of the security incident handling specifications, launches security plans for different security incidents, and advances